INK HAVEN STUDIO POLICIES
Here at the Studio we value the opinions and wants of each client.
We are a safe place for everyone.
We take time and careful detail to make sure every step of the way the client is at ease. We do not move forward with any appointment until the client and artist are 100% happy with the pre-drawn, measured brows and color choice.
Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process. Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results after your first touch up. Additional charges will apply to 3 to 11 month touch-ups or annual appointments.
Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST email us a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. We cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and we must approve that your eyebrows are workable. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discoloured, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional appointments for best results and will be charged as an entirely new appointment.
You must consult with Laura prior to booking if you have any previous permanent makeup, any medical condition(s) or are currently on any medication(s). We cannot perform services on anyone pregnant or nursing. To make sure your a good candidate for permanent makeup services please click the TELL ME MORE tab above on Ink Haven Studios website and read I'm I A Good Candidate?.
Complimentary 15 to 20-minute consultations are available and are recommended for people not familiar with the procedures. We can discuss your expectations and review pre- and post-care together.
1) Consultations are optional and free of charge. A Consultation is required if client has old permanent makeup they would like covered/corrected. If you are running 15 minutes late to consultation your appointment will need to be rescheduled. A rescheduled consultation will have a $50 holding fee, if a no show, late arrival or cancellation with a 48 hour or less notice the $50 policy fee will be charged to your card which is non refundable. Thank you for understanding and taking our time as well as other clients time into consideration.
2) Please do not bring children to appointment(s).
3) After the consultation a written price quote and a copy of these appointment policies are given. Clients are never pressured to schedule a procedure. In fact, all procedures should be carefully considered before scheduling them.
4) To reserve an appointment for a procedure a deposit of $100 to $200 is required depending on service in order to book and confirm every new appointment.
This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session.
Deposits are required to book appointment. A $100 deposit or $200 deposit depending on service is needed to schedule appointments. The remaining balance will be processed on the day of your appointment
If you need to reschedule or change your appointment, please email email@example.com or call us 425-210-2439.
5) We require 72 hours notice if you decide to reschedule/cancel your appointment. Only one reschedule/cancellation allowed per service. Future reschedules per service will have a non-refundable deposit. However, if you fail to reschedule or cancel and not come at your appointed time, the deposit will not be refunded or reapplied. Please understand that time is reserved for you and i need sufficient notice to fill my schedule.
If you choose to cancel your appointment please notify Ink Haven Studio 72 hours (3 days before appointment). In the event of cancellation or reschedule of 48 hours or less, the deposit is non-refundable. The deposit for Combo Deal Packages is non-refundable even with a 72 hours reschedule or cancellation.
Please contact us if you are going to be late. Being more than 15 minutes late to your appointment may result in the forfeit of your deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. A new deposit will be required to re-book any appointment that was cancelled for lateness or if it is marked as a no-show.
6)The first visit of the process is the actual procedure/service. The following visit is the Touch-up/Follow-up visit. The service appointment accomplishes the basic design, symmetry and color. The Touch-up visit addresses perfection by focusing on balance, symmetry and detail of healed result. All touch-up visit are to be scheduled and done in 6 to 8 weeks after your initial service no sooner or later than 6 to 8 weeks. All touch-ups are $100 for each service. Clients are responsible to book their touch up visit no later then the 6 to 8 weeks, if client does not book within the 6 to 8 weeks additional fees may be applied.
7) A cancellation/rescheduling of a Touch-up visit is required 72 hours in advance. If you fail to reschedule and not come at your appointed time a charge of $100 or more per follow up procedure will be required.
8) A Color Assessment appointment should be scheduled at the end of the first year (12 months) and if a Touch-Up is needed the charge is $150 to $275 per procedure or price at that time. If at the first year assessment the Touch-Up is determined unnecessary, the charge for the second year 24 month Touch-Up is $300 to $350. The length of time one waits in between Touch-Up visits will determine all fees.
Please note: All sales subject to WA State Sales Tax
In any case you need to discuss your appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Laura at 425-210-2439